Saturday, 24th June 2017
June's WODproud event is a friendly competition between WODproud and CrossFit Tooting and will be at CrossFit Tooting, 22 Langroyd Rd, London SW17 7PL, at 11:00a on 24 June.
We'll have a BBQ afterwards, so purchase the food and drink option if you'd like to join.
Please wear a WODproud or CrossFit Tooting t-shirt on the day.
● Tickets are non-transferable.
● Tickets are non-refundable, however you may purchase Refund Protection from Bookitbee for £0.75. If you're unable to make the event and meet Bookitbee's terms for a refund, Bookitbee will refund your purchase and your donation to WODproud will remain. It's win/win if you think there's a chance you won't be able to make the WOD and are willing to pay for their protection.
● If you can't make the WOD, please let us know by emailing WODproud@gmail.com so we can let the next person on the waitlist in.
● These events raise money for LGBT charities. WODproud covers its expenses and the rest is donated to a different charity each month.
● We volunteer our time to put these events on and it takes quite a bit of time. We need to have these polices in place to minimize our workload and accommodate as many people as possible for these events.
● We ask the participants have at least three months experience with CrossFit. The movements aren't difficult and everything can be scaled, but we don't have time to teach people the lifts or skills before the WOD. This is for your safety.
Saturday, June 24th 2017
Bookings close: June 23rd 2017
The Tooting Bec Underground station is about a five minute walk from Crossfit Tooting.