Saturday July 8th 2017 – Doors open at 9:00am
Advanced Dispensary Technician / Budtender Course for excellence in patient care and ethical practices in the Cannabis Industry.
Medcan Foundation has been approved by the Department of Health of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico as A Provider Of Training Certifications including but not limited to Cultivation, Manufacturing/Extraction, Dispensary/Occupational, Budtender, etc. in the Medical Cannabis industry with the authorized number: PMC-O-16-07-001. Medical Education certification for Doctors with the authorized number: PCM-16-00-001. For Dispensary Technician certification, our provider number is PMC-TD-002.
1. Discuss showing how to greet new patients, interview them, understand their needs and recommend the most appropriate Medical Cannabis product and dosages to help them have a positive experience.
2. Patient Qualification
3. Educating the first time patient: all Medical Cannabis products that may be available and how to direct a patient to use them.
4. Strains: Types and Understand How Different Strains Of Cannabis Produces different effects.
5. Cannabis Safety: procedures for responding to medical emergency.
6. Understanding the difference between topical products, edible cannabis products and cannabis-infused products.
7. Dispensary Operations
8. Cooking with Cannabis: methods used to create edible cannabis products and cannabis-infused products.
9. Procedures for handling products including procedures used to store cannabis products.
10. Medical Cannabis and the symptoms that it can minimize or alleviate.
11. The ailments/diseases medical cannabis can be recommended for and which cannabinoids / terpenes work best for symptoms associated with these diseases.
12. Licensing / Investing
13. Sales / Income
14. Chemistry of Extraction Processes : solvents extractions terminology, techniques and equipment .
Purchase your admission early and save $50.00, this discount expires June 8, 2017!
Basic Tuition: includes course instructions, parking, lunch and Certificate of Dispensary Technician. $350 after June 8th!
VIP Tuition: includes course instructions, parking, lunch, Certificate of Dispensary Technician and course materials to take home. $400 after June 8th!
Attorneys and Legal Professionals: includes course instructions, parking, lunch, Certificate of Dispensary Technician, CLE Credits, and course materials to take home. $425 after June 8th!
If you have any questions, call 787-449-5602 | 787-354-4039 | 787-988-2187
Saturday, July 8th 2017
Doors open: 9:00am
Ends: Saturday, July 8th 2017 at 6:00pm
Bookings close: July 8th 2017
© 2017 Bookitbee is a trading name of LIVE IT Group Ltd, registered in England number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, Penshurst TN11 8BG
Bookitbee is providing ticket services for this event. Bookitbee is not an agent for this event and is not affiliated with this event or its organizers in any way.