Wednesday, 22nd November 2017
This course aims to raise awareness of mental health, and to understand and recognise the causes, symptoms and support options for a range of common and less-common mental health problems.
Who's it for?
This course is for anyone who would like a better understanding of mental health conditions.
· What we mean by mental health and mental distress
· Different models of mental health – medical/biological or psychological and social?
· How race, culture and gender impact on our experience of mental health
· Common versus severe mental health conditions: neurosis or psychosis?
· Personality disorder: general features, common themes, the different types of personality disorder, causes, treatment and support
· The common mental health conditions: signs and symptoms, causes, treatment and support of anxiety, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder and phobias
· The less-common mental health conditions: signs and symptoms, causes, treatment and support of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia
Wednesday, November 22nd 2017
Bookings close: November 22nd 2017
© 2017 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.