Thursday, 9th November 2017
Learn how to recognise when a staff member is struggling and how you can support them professionally.
Who's it for?
For all LLDC managers.
· The different models of mental health
· How mental illnesses are diagnosed
· The causes, signs and symptoms and treatment and support options that relate to stress, anxiety and depression
· What organisations are expected to do for employees who are stressed, anxious or depressed
· What individuals who are expected to do for themselves
· What to do when this doesn’t work and the problem worsens
· Appropriate language and topics for 1:1 meetings with staff who are struggling
This training will be delivered by Mind.
Thursday, November 9th 2017
Bookings close: November 9th 2017
© 2017 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.