Thursday, 5th October 2017
Rooms 1&2, 1SP
Work and life are balancing acts. Your resources are finite, and if you push yourself too hard you may find yourself out of balance, and failing to achieve your most important goals. This interactive seminar will help individuals to look at their lives in terms of the quality of their experience and whether what they are accomplishing is in line with their goals. When you achieve the right balance between work and personal life, the impact on performance, happiness and wellbeing is vast.
This seminar will include:
· Providing an explanation of our essential needs and how to achieve balance across all areas of our lives
· Why our goals need to support our personal values
· Gaining clarity on personal values – how would you rank them in order of importance?
· How are your values affecting your life choices and can you bring your life more into alignment?
· Completion of the Life Balance and Wellbeing Audit and action planning for successful change.
Seminar Presenter: Janice Haddon
Janice has over 25 years’ experience in strategic and operational Human Resources, business strategy and management consultancy. Working across a range of sectors and with start-ups to top 20 companies, Janice is an executive coach and business advisor with a passion for integrating strong leadership, high performance and wellbeing into the workplace. A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development with a BSc (Hons) in Psychology, an MA in Psychotherapy and an MBA from Henley Management College, Janice is also a Master Practitioner in NLP, a Cognitive Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapy Counsellor and is currently working towards a PhD in Organisational Health and Wellbeing.
Thursday, October 5th 2017
Bookings close: October 5th 2017