Saturday, 2nd September 2017
– Doors open at 11:45am
September's WODproud will be at CrossFit 1971, Unit 3, Hutchins Close, London E15 2JE, at noon on 2 Sept 2017.
● Tickets are non-transferable.
● Tickets are non-refundable, however you may purchase Refund Protection from Bookitbee for £0.75. If you're unable to make the event and meet Bookitbee's terms for a refund, Bookitbee will refund your purchase and your donation to WODproud will remain. It's win/win if you think there's a chance you won't be able to make the WOD and are willing to pay for their protection.
● If you can't make the WOD, please let us know by emailing WODproud@gmail.com so we can let the next person on the waitlist in.
● These events raise money for LGBT charities. WODproud covers its expenses and the rest is donated to a different charity each month.
● We volunteer our time to put these events on and it takes quite a bit of time. We need to have these polices in place to minimize our workload and accommodate as many people as possible for these events.
● We ask the participants have at least three months experience with CrossFit. The movements aren't difficult and everything can be scaled, but we don't have time to teach people the lifts or skills before the WOD. This is for your safety.
Saturday, September 2nd 2017
Doors open: 11:45am
Bookings close: September 1st 2017
The Stratford train, DLR, and Underground station is about a ten minute walk from Crossfit 1971.