Sunday, 12th November 2017
– Doors open at 1:15pm
November's WODproud is completely full, including the waitlist. Chances are very slim that any additions to the waitlist will get in, but if you really, really want to get on it, send an email to WODproud@gmail.com and we'll add you. (But don't get your hopes up.)
November's WODproud will be at CrossFit Thames, 178, Cannon Workshops, Cannon Dr, London E14 4AS, at 1:15o on 12 November 2017.
● Tickets are non-transferable.
● Tickets are non-refundable, however you may purchase Refund Protection from Bookitbee for £0.75. If you're unable to make the event and meet Bookitbee's terms for a refund, Bookitbee will refund your purchase and your donation to WODproud will remain. It's win/win if you think there's a chance you won't be able to make the WOD and are willing to pay for their protection.
● If you can't make the WOD, please let us know by emailing WODproud@gmail.com so we can let the next person on the waitlist in.
● These events raise money for LGBT charities. WODproud covers its expenses and the rest is donated to a different charity each month.
● We volunteer our time to put these events on and it takes quite a bit of time. We need to have these polices in place to minimize our workload and accommodate as many people as possible for these events.
● We ask the participants have at least three months experience with CrossFit. The movements aren't difficult and everything can be scaled, but we don't have time to teach people the lifts or skills before the WOD. This is for your safety.
Sunday, November 12th 2017
Doors open: 1:15pm
Bookings close: November 11th 2017