Thursday, 22nd February 2018
– Doors open at 8:30am
Honourable Artillery Company - Queens Room
09.30—09.45 - Welcome to the ASC Business Group
09.45—10.25—Pierre-Antoine Larrera de Morel, Sales Director, STiD—Future-proofing access control with STid
· Introduction to STid
· The threats within the access control field (hackable technology)
· The latest technology for access control
· How to secure access control
· How STid can offer solutions ?
10.25—11.00—Coffee & Networking
11.00—11.30— John Lynes, Director of Security Liaison, The Royal Household “The Challenges of Protective Security on the Royal Estate”
11.30—12.10—Geoff Gritton, Sales Manager, Thruvision - People Screening
· Unique sensing frequency. Based on patented technology from UK Government lab and European Space Agency.
· “Stand-off” capability which allows users to see concealed items at up to 8m, opening up a range of new uses.
· In “loss prevention” mode will detect 5 Square Cmts at 3 metres.
· UK Government, along with US TSA (Transport Security Administration), sponsored.
12.10—13.00—Lunch & Networking
Thursday, February 22nd 2018
Doors open: 8:30am
Bookings close: February 19th 2018
We are delighted to welcome you to the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC).
The ASC & HAC encourages the use of public transport in order to minimise the environmental impact of events.
The property frontage on City Road has a “castle” appearance and is situated directly next to 32-36 City Road and opposite the new Travelodge.
Closest tube Stations:
Moorgate (walk north up City Rd) or Old Street (Exit is signposted Armoury House. Walk south down City Rd) Both tube stations are a 3-4 minute walk to the HAC
Liverpool Street (approximately a 10 minute walk)
Moorgate (approx 5 minute walk)
There is an NCP carpark at Finsbury Square almost opposite the HAC.