Wednesday, 16th May 2018
– Doors open at 8:30am
Honourable Artillery Company - Queens Room
09.30—09.45 - Welcome to the ASC Business Group
09.45—10.25— Iain Entwistle, Meesons,—Creating Secure Entrances: Preventing Tailgating
· Understanding of tailgating
· Why we should care about tailgating
· Solutions to tailgating
· Integrating tailgating solutions in to buildings
· Industry standards
· Installation methods
· Considerations of the different solutions
10.25—11.00—Coffee & Networking
11.30—12.10—Ashley Whyton, Honeywell - Broadening the Scope of Security Systems
· The Internet of things (IoT) has become a pretty big deal – and is about to get much bigger.
· Analytics is the key to unlock our new natural resource – data
· IoT today
· Cloud to Cloud integration. (ISOM)
12.10—13.00—Lunch & Networking
Wednesday, May 16th 2018
Doors open: 8:30am
Bookings close: May 17th 2018
We are delighted to welcome you to the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC).
The ASC & HAC encourages the use of public transport in order to minimise the environmental impact of events.
The property frontage on City Road has a “castle” appearance and is situated directly next to 32-36 City Road and opposite the new Travelodge.
Closest tube Stations:
Moorgate (walk north up City Rd) or Old Street (Exit is signposted Armoury House. Walk south down City Rd) Both tube stations are a 3-4 minute walk to the HAC
Liverpool Street (approximately a 10 minute walk)
Moorgate (approx 5 minute walk)
There is an NCP carpark at Finsbury Square almost opposite the HAC.