Thursday, 27th September 2018
– Doors open at 8:30am
Honourable Artillery Company - Queens Room
09.30—09.45 - Welcome to the ASC Business Group
09.45—10.25—Daniel Phillips, Product Manager, CDVI, “GDPR Compliant Access Control”
· DPA2018/GDPR - Privacy and data protection overview
· Compliant implementation not compliant products
· Processing Data: - Controller or Processor – what’s the difference?
· Validity of processing Access Control information
· Challenges toward compliant systems
· Access Control Features & Functions
· Technology solutions today and tomorrow
10.25—11.00—Coffee & Networking
11.00—11.30— Monty Youngs, Risk and Compliance Jaguar Land Rover, - The threats to Multi National Corporations
11.30—12.10— Jason Piggott, UK Sales Manager, Dallmeier Electronic UK Ltd —H.265 – The Immediate future of video compression, the information is in the detail.
· What has changed from H.264 to H.265
· The various benefits that can be realised with using H.265
· Implications for the manufacturers, specifiers and users of H.265 technology
· Limiting factors and short to long term prospects of H.265
· Considerations when planning and wishing to use H.265
12.10—13.00—Lunch & Networking
Thursday, September 27th 2018
Doors open: 8:30am
Bookings close: September 28th 2018
We are delighted to welcome you to the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC).
The ASC & HAC encourages the use of public transport in order to minimise the environmental impact of events.
The property frontage on City Road has a “castle” appearance and is situated directly next to 32-36 City Road and opposite the new Travelodge.
Closest tube Stations:
Moorgate (walk north up City Rd) or Old Street (Exit is signposted Armoury House. Walk south down City Rd) Both tube stations are a 3-4 minute walk to the HAC
Liverpool Street (approximately a 10 minute walk)
Moorgate (approx 5 minute walk)
There is an NCP carpark at Finsbury Square almost opposite the HAC.