Saturday, 10th March 2018
– Doors open at 1:00pm
Whatever It Takes
This WODproud event will be at Whatever It Takes, LG, One New Change, EC4M 9AF. We'll have two heats in order to accommodate as many people as possible, one starting at 3:15p and the second at 4:00p.
● Tickets are non-transferable.
● Tickets are non-refundable, however you may purchase Refund Protection from Bookitbee for £0.75. If you're unable to make the event and meet Bookitbee's terms for a refund, Bookitbee will refund your purchase and your donation to WODproud will remain. It's win/win if you think there's a chance you won't be able to make the WOD and are willing to pay for their protection.
● If you can't make the WOD, please let us know by emailing WODproud@gmail.com so we can let the next person on the waitlist in.
● These events raise money for LGBT charities. WODproud covers its expenses and the rest is donated to a different charity each month.
● We volunteer our time to put these events on and it takes quite a bit of time. We need to have these polices in place to minimize our workload and accommodate as many people as possible for these events.
● We ask the participants have at least three months experience with CrossFit. The movements aren't difficult and everything can be scaled, but we don't have time to teach people the lifts or skills before the WOD. This is for your safety.
Saturday, March 10th 2018
Doors open: 1:00pm
Bookings close: March 10th 2018