15 delegates only - act soon!
Wednesday, 26th September 2018
On the 26th of September, the Yellow
Marketing Programme are hosting a day of advanced marketing training from a
team who have worked on over 1000 marketing projects!
We will be teaching how marketing has drastically changed in the last 12 months - what techniques are starting to fail, what new platforms are becoming the most effective and how to produce effective marketing campaigns in 2018/19.
The workshop if FOUR seminars in one day - for the price of one!
1. Getting more leads via Social Media
- Grow your following (with quality leads)
- Post effective content that your target audience loves
- Build a relationship with your following and turn them into clients
2. Turn more website visitors into customers
- Learn how to improve your copywriting & call to actions to grab more leads
- Find out how to appease our Google overlords in 2018 to improve your search rankings
- Use new effective tools that people prefer to use
3. Using pay per click advertising more
- Spend your advertising budget more effectively
- Bring in better quality leads
- Increase your PPC conversions
4. Structuring successful lead
- Target a niche in your industry using a variety of techniques
- Produce more effective campaigns
- How to follow up your leads in ways they prefer
There are only 15 spaces available so book your ticket today!
“We would highly recommend Yellow Marketing
if you want to take your business seriously.”
“We learnt more in one session than we had across the last year!"
“The event was
great! Extremely interesting and inspiring!”
presentation was fantastic - especially as I am a little prehistoric when it
comes to digital marketing!”
enjoyed it and took away plenty of really worthwhile strategies I wouldn’t
otherwise have been aware of."
Starts: Wednesday, September 26th 2018 at 9:30am
Bookings close: September 25th 2018
We are close to the M62, Rail links (Liverpool South Park Way is nearest, and we are around a mile away from Liverpool airport.
There is plenty of free car parking in the larger car park to the right of the building.
Enter the Matchworks site via the Speke Road entrance (Sat navs often take you to the back of the building by mistake - if using Google maps, search for 'Yellow Marketing Programme' and it will take you straight to us correctly).