Monday, 12th November 2018
Starts: Monday 12th November 2018 1 pm
Ends: Monday 12th November 2018 3.30 pm
This programme has been designed as an introduction for tutors/assessors who have an understanding of the principles of assessing credit based learning but are new to the internal quality assurance procedures required.
Topics will include:
· The varying roles of the IV
· Risk assessment and its importance in planning
· Sampling & monitoring assessment practice
· Feedback to assessors
· Registration & certification
· Preparation for an EV visit
· Useful documents
Monday, November 12th 2018
Bookings close: November 5th 2018
© 2018 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.