Thursday, 16th May 2019
– Doors open at 8:30am
Honourable Artillery Company - Queens Room
09.30—09.45 - Welcome to the ASC Business Group
09.45—10.25— Marcel Wiechmann, HIKVision—Thermal Technology and it’s place within Security Surveillance
· What is Thermal Imaging?
· Physical Basics and Introduction in Technology
· Thermal vs. Visual
· Advantages and Disadvantages
10.25—11.00—Coffee & Networking
11.00—11.30— Andy Cooper - Improvised Explosive Devices and the threat to transport security
11.30—12.10— Geoff Gritton, Thruvision — People Screening in the 21st Century
· Full body screening with no blind spots
· Safe and unobtrusive
· Able to screen whilst at a respectable distance
· Passive screening with NO harmful effects
· Has the ability to detect non metal objects hidden under clothing
· Can detect objects down to 5cm x 5cm
· Location of detected items are very easy to see
· Reduce waiting times for security screening in buildings
· Reduce exit times for staff in Distribution Centres
· 12 second screening times for each individual
12.10—13.00—Lunch & Networking
Thursday, May 16th 2019
Doors open: 8:30am
Bookings close: May 17th 2019
We are delighted to welcome you to the Honourable Artillery Company (HAC).
The ASC & HAC encourages the use of public transport in order to minimise the environmental impact of events.
The property frontage on City Road has a “castle” appearance and is situated directly next to 32-36 City Road and opposite the new Travelodge.
Closest tube Stations:
Moorgate (walk north up City Rd) or Old Street (Exit is signposted Armoury House. Walk south down City Rd) Both tube stations are a 3-4 minute walk to the HAC
Liverpool Street (approximately a 10 minute walk)
Moorgate (approx 5 minute walk)
There is an NCP carpark at Finsbury Square almost opposite the HAC.