1. No refunds other than on cancellation of the event.
2. If the Festival is cancelled, the Promoter shall not be liable for any costs or expenses wasted or incurred by the Bearer including, but not limited to, accommodation or transport costs, or any direct or indirect losses or damage of whatever kind.
3. This Entrance Wristband will not permit access to any platform, disabled enclosure, disabled parking or disabled camping. You must book disabled/special needs Entrance Wristbands in advance via the Wardstock Website. Space on wheelchair users platforms and disabled enclosures are limited and will be operated on a one-in-one out policy once at capacity.
4. The Promoter reserves the right to alter or change the Festival programme, without prior notification. Refunds will not be issued should the programme be altered or if a particular artist does not appear, including headline acts.
5. No unaccompanied under 16's are allowed on site. Under 16's must be accompanied by over 18's.
6. Children under 13 (12 years old and under) are free but must be accompanied by a paying adult (over 18 years of age). A Free Childs ticket must be obtained in advance from the Wardstock Website for each child attending. A Maximum of 2 free children are allowed per paying adult.
7. Tickets are non-transferable.
8. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the Promoter reserves the right to evict or refuse admission.
9. Wardstock Festival and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event - including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles - if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons.
10. The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets.
11. Tickets are only valid when purchased from official agents of Wardstock Festival. Ticket brought from other sources will be refused admission.
12. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets are only valid when presented in full. Tickets without stubs, defaced or otherwise incomplete will not be accepted for admission (please refer to point of purchase prior to event in the case of accidental damage).
13. Strictly no trading allowed within the venue without the Promoter's consent.
14. As a condition of sale, ticket holders’ consent to being filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other public broadcast as part of the audience or by security CCTV.
15. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of the actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising and/or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
16. Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercials or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of Wardstock Festival.
17. Any breach of the Conditions of Issue will render this Entrance Wristband automatically void and all rights conferred or evidenced by such Entrance Wristband shall be withdrawn without any refund. For the avoidance of doubt, this will include refusal of entry to the Venue or ejection from the Venue, as applicable.
Information & Notifications
Disabled Facilities are available - please call 020 7644 1445
for further information.
Glass is not permitted anywhere on site. PLEASE DO NOT BRING GLASS BOTTLES AS THESE WILL BE CONFISCATED AT POINT OF ENTRY INTO THE ARENA & CAMPSITES.
1. Official merchandise will be available on site. Please do not buy from unlawful street traders.
2. Please use the litter bins and recycling points provided on site. Please do not drop litter on the way to and from the venue.
3. No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
4. The following items may not be brought in to the venue: Illegal Substances, Portable Laser, Equipment and Pens, Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment, Audio Recorders, Air Horns, Spray Cans, Fireworks and Flares, candles, knives, animals, fireworks, smoke canisters, poles or banners and any items which in the absolute discretion of the Promoter are considered to be a risk to the safety of the audience and/or affect the enjoyment of the audience and/or the running of the Festival are prohibited. All items will be confiscated.
5. You may be body searched at the entrance. Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered for use as a weapon, will be confiscated.
6. Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the arena or other parts of the site may be searched.
7. Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the site. Please only bring enough for personal consumption. Alcohol may only be taken into the campsite and NOT the arena.
8. Alcohol may not be brought in to the arena.
9. Sealed (unbroken seal) water bottles and non-alcoholic drinks 1 Litre and under and food for personal consumption may be brought in to the arena.
10. Anyone resisting confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding there conditions will face eviction.
11. No animals other than guide dogs are permitted on site.
12. Fires are not permitted anywhere onsite including all arenas & campsites. The burning of plastics are not permitted anywhere on site. Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters or containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction from site.
13. Strobe lighting may be used at the festival.
14. Please help us by keeping the site clean & recycling what you can.
15. To protect your own safety and those of other guests, please act responsibly.
16. As of July 2007 smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings.
Wardstock Festival Ticket/Wristband Policy
Please note that tickets are not valid for entry to the arena. Please exchange your tickets for a wristband at the Wristband Exchange as paper form tickets will not validate for entry into the arena. You will also need a valid camping wristband in order for you to gain entry into the campsite. You are responsible for your tickets until it is exchanged for a wristband. Please refer to point eight of the Terms & Conditions above (lost and stolen tickets).
For further information on the Wardstock Festival, including any relevant age restrictions, please call our information line on 020 7644 1445
or email queries to hopfarmfestival@VPMG.net
WARNING: EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING.
Terms & Conditions that will be displayed on entrance to Campsite
• You must camp only in designated camping zones as directed by stewards. If camping becomes crowded in one particular you may be relocated to a less crowded area
• Do not camp in fire lanes
• No Glass is permitted in the campsite
• You may be body searched at the entrance Any item(s), which may reasonably be considered a weapon, will be confiscated.
• Your vehicle may be subject to search. This also applies s to Campervans.
• The following items may not be brought in to the venue: Illegal Substances, Portable Laser Equipment and Pens, Unauthorised Professional Film or Video Equipment, Audio Recorders, Air Horns, Spray Cans, Fireworks and Flares. All items will be confiscated.
• No Animals - Except guide dogs
• Camping is only permitted if you are in possession of a valid camping ticket
• Please use the bins provided
• No Unauthorised vehicles
• Fires are not permitted in the Campsite. The burning of plastics are not permitted anywhere on site. Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters or containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction from site.
• Cooking in the Campsite will be permitted on camping gas stoves and disposable BBQs only in designated areas. These must be used sensibly and in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Cooking on gas where installed in a campervan parked within the official campervan area is also permitted. Cooking by all other means including open fires, BBQs (other than disposable) and any other kind of gas appliance is strictly prohibited and all such items will be confiscated. Cooking in tents is banned.
• As of July 2007 smoking is not permitted in enclosed public places
• Children under 13 (12 years old and under) must be accompanied by a paying adult.
• Neither the licensee nor the organisers accept responsibility for personal property brought onto the campsite
• Wardstock Festival and its associated Promoters are unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses or injuries sustained at this event - including damage and losses to property and motor vehicles - if the cause is due to negligence of the ticket holder or the actions of other patrons.
• Strictly no trading allowed within the venue without the Promoter's consent.
• Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol may be refused entry to the site.
• No loud sound systems permitted.
• Campervans (& Motor homes) are permitted as long as they have are displaying a valid campervan pass and fulfil the criteria necessary: must be specially adapted for people to sleep in which does not include transit vans and must fit within the 6x6M space provided allocated (which includes all awning and accessories).
• Caravans, Trailer Tents and anything else that needs to be pulled in and out by a car are not permitted.
Booking for this event is also subject to the LIVE IT Terms and Conditions