Thursday, 21st March 2019
– Doors open at 2:00pm
The Monkey House
A magical, macabre adventure of strange lands, murderous intent, challenge and celebration, true love, and three curmudgeonly fisherwomen.
In a tale rich with contemporary resonance Pericles, exiled by the fates, is forced to migrate across treacherous seas, embarking on a journey of self-discovery in search of safe haven, shelter, family and, finally, a home.
Thursday, March 21st 2019
Doors open: 2:00pm
Bookings close: March 21st 2019
The Monkey House is located within easy walking distance of numerous tube stations, accessed by the Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria Lines:
• Finsbury Park (Piccadilly & Victoria Line) 9 minute walk
• Archway tube (Northern Line) 21 minute walk
• Arsenal tube (Piccadilly Line) 16 minute walk
• Holloway Road tube (Piccadilly Line) 13 minute walk
• Upper Holloway (Overground) 21 minute walk
• Drayton Park (Overground) 17 minute walk
The venue is also accessible via a number of local bus routes including the numbers 4, 17, 29, 43, 91, 253, 254, 259, 263 & 271.
Please note there is very limited road side parking, which is usually paid. It is advised to travel by public transport.