Wednesday May 1st – Tuesday July 2nd 2019
– Doors open at 9:15am
Kyra Training Centre
Session Dates & Content
01 May 2019 9.30am—3.30pm
Day 1: Investigating the evidence-base for great teaching:
· Unpack the EEF Teaching and Learning Toolkit.
· Interpret the latest research evidence for busy teachers
· Transforming evidence into practice with useful case studies
5 June 2019 9.30am—3.30pm
Day 2: Translating evidence to have high impact in the classroom:
· Explore essential topics such as metacognition and memory
· Suppport teachers with accessible approaches to evidence
· Receive a bank of tools and resources for evidence-based CPD
2 July 2019 9.30am—3.30pm
Day 3: Sustain high impact practice through evidence-based CPD:
· Action planning to run your own evidence– based CPD in 2017-18
· Gain tools for effective evaluation of practice
· Gain an insight into the effective dissemination of evidence
We know that improving the quality of teaching in the classroom has the biggest impact on student outcomes. To do this, at a time of scarce resources, we need to improve the quality of our CPD. This innovative programme provides a comprehensive overview of the most important research evidence in education, including the EEF Toolkit, so that school leaders can devise a high impact CPD programme (topics include metacognition, memory and mindset). The programme will support you with a range of evidence-based tools to help you lead learning with success and to improve and evaluate your CPD programme.
Why take part in this programme?
· To make evidence– informed decisions about improving teaching & learning
· To gain a range of tools to implement evidence– based CPD
· To meet the DFE 2016 Teachers’ Professional Development Standard
Who should take part in this programme?
· School Teaching & Learning leaders/ CPD leads
· CPD leaders across TSAs and MATs
· Secondary, Primary, Special School leaders
· Prospective FE, senior leaders
· Specialist Leaders in Education
Wednesday, May 1st 2019
Doors open: 9:15am
Ends: Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 at 3:30pm
Bookings close: April 30th 2019
© 2019 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.