April takes on Wembley Arena this December 2019, get your tickets today!
Sunday, 1st December 2019
– Doors open at 5:00pm
Show: 6pm - 11pm (Last entry 9pm)
[INSERT EVENT ARTWORK HERE]
[INSERT EVENT DESCRIPTION HERE]
Customer enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday, December 1st 2019
Doors open: 5:00pm
Bookings close: December 1st 2019
Our closest tube station is Wembley Park. This is in Zone 4 and can be reached on either the Metropolitan or Jubilee Lines. Upon exiting the station via the lift or stairs, pass under the tunnel onto Olympic Way. When reaching Wembley Stadium (do not walk up the ramps), turn right. The SSE Arena, Wembley is situated across the road. Approximately an 8 minute walk of 0.3 of a mile.
Alternatively, you could travel to nearby Wembley Central. This is in Zone 4 and can be reached via the Bakerloo Line. Turn right at the station exit onto Wembley High Road and follow for approximately 200 yards. At the Wembley Triangle junction turn left onto Wembley Hill Road. Follow until Lakeside Way and turn right. Approximately a 19 minute walk of around 1 mile.
Chiltern Railways run a service from London Marylebone to Wembley Stadium. To book and find out more about running times, click here
The 79, 83, 92, 182 and 224 all regularly run through the The SSE Arena, Wembley area.
You can plan your route and check if there is any disruptions to travel on the TFL website
Arriving by Car
The SSE Arena, Wembley is located just off the A406 North Circular Road within easy reach of central London and the rest of the country, with major motorways connecting nearby. If you're coming from the North, take the M1/A1, then A406, then A404. From the East go M11, M25 (J23), A1, A41, A406 then A404. From the South it’s M25 (J15), M4 (J3), A312, A40, A406, A404, A479 OR M25 (16), M40 (A40), A406, A404, A479. From the West go M4, A312, A40, A406 then A404
For Sat-Nav searches please insert the post code HA9 0AA or search 'Engineers Way Wembley’.
There are a number of car parks very close to the venue and can be pre-booked to avoid disappointment, to book your spot today please click here.
• Buying your parking tickets online is cheaper than paying on the day
• Pre-booked vehicles are automatically entered into the parking management system so will be recognised immediately to give you easy access to the car park
• Simply return to your car and drive away at the end of your visit – your vehicle will be recognised saving you time
• Car parks are very close to the arena, and are secure and marshalled for your security
• Beware of pirate car parks on approach to the Wembley complex. They are further away, and may not be secure.
* You are able to also pay for parking on arrival or depature to the car parks - we recomend booking in advance or paying on arrival to enjoy a speedy exit.