Terms And Conditions of Booking
By booking online you are accepting these terms and conditions.
"You" and "Your" refers to you as the purchaser. "Us" refers to Combat Airsoft as the seller.
1) By purchasing ticket(s) you the purchaser are confirming you have read and understand the site rules available here: http://www.combatairsoftgames.co.uk/index.php/other-info/10-site-rules and have made other attendees aware where You have purchased tickets on their behalf.
2) All ticket sales are non refundable in part or in full should You fail to attend the event on the date booked unless;
- Combat Airsoft cancels the event in which case the full amount paid will be refunded. Except where point 7 applies.
3) In the event You are booking for multiple people You the purchaser are responsible for the conduct of all members of Your party and assume responsibility for them while they are on site.
4) By purchasing these tickets You the purchaser are confirming all members of Your party are physically fit and able to take part in the event.
5) In the unlikely event You or a member of Your party cause damage through deliberate or accidental means to any property or equipment belonging to Combat Airsoft You the purchaser promise to pay a reasonable repair costs.
6) Combat Airsoft accepts no liability for your property or vehicle in regards to loss, theft or damage while on our property and is the responsibility of You the purchaser to secure your belongings and vehicle.
7) In the unlikely event severe weather stops play on the day of the event after one hour of play has passed Combat Airsoft will refund up to half of the ticket price and will keep the remainder to cover operating costs for time spent so far.
Booking for this event is also subject to the LIVE IT Terms and Conditions