PfMP (Portfolio Management Professional) Training Course
Monday May 20th – Tuesday May 21st 2019
– Doors open at 8:00am
Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) is PMI's most elite, globally recognized and acclaimed qualification for portfolio managers. The PfMP certification training course, delivered by PMI certified trainers at Graspskills is based on PMBOK Guide-sixth edition covers the five knowledge areas of portfolio management. This PfMP Certification course provides the advanced skills and competence essential for efficient portfolio management. Our training prepares you to take the certification exam initially and increase the success rate of your portfolio performance.
On successful completion of the training, you will:
· Understand portfolio management its concepts, tasks, techniques and processes and how it contributes to organizational success
· Demonstrate competency in the coordinated management of one or more portfolios to achieve strategic objectives
· Align programs and projects to meet the business strategy and deliver the expected value
· Understand the strategic planning process, tools and techniques and keep a track on the changes in business strategy against the portfolio
· Learn and understand change, cost and stakeholder management techniques
· Understand the strategic alignment, governance, portfolio performance domain and portfolio risk, project portfolio communications management
Fee: Booking within 30 days of training but 10 days prior to the start
Early Bird: Booking at least one month prior to the class start date
Super Early Bird: Booking 2 months prior to the class start date.
Former students can benefit from a 40% discount over base price, which cannot be accumulated with other discounts or promotions.
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4- 5 days of the training start date.
Monday, May 20th 2019
Doors open: 8:00am
Ends: Tuesday, May 21st 2019
Bookings close: May 21st 2019