Monday, 12th August 2019
Developing your child’s Attention and Language Skills
Learn key strategies to enhance your child’s core skills in a small group setting.
The sessions will be informal and fun!
4 consecutive sessions
Monday 12th August 2019 – Thursday 15th August 2019 (inclusive)
10 am – 12.00 pm
Led by Diana Hilton-Jones (Specialist Speech and Language Therapist) and Sarah Carus-Moore (Learning Support Assistant)
Aims of course:
· for parents and children to familiarise themselves with Puzzle Nursery environment and how we work at Puzzle
· for parents and children to access play session in a small group with children who have similar needs
· for parents to learn strategies to support attention and interaction
· for parents to learn how visual supports can used be to support their child
· to help children follow adult led activities
10.00 am welcome, settle in and freeplay
10.30 am attention autism group session
10.45 am snack and outside play
11.15 am messy play
11.30 am soft play
11.45 am songs and goodbye
Book early as only 6 places available.
Starts: Monday, August 12th 2019
Bookings close: August 5th 2019