Tuesday October 8th 2019 – Tuesday February 4th 2020
– Doors open at 9:15am
Sir Jonathan North Community College
Session Dates & Content
08th October 2019 9.30am—3.30pm
Day 1: Investigating the evidence-base for great teaching:
· Unpack the EEF Teaching and Learning Toolkit.
· Interpret the latest research evidence for busy teachers
· Transforming evidence into practice with useful case studies
28th November 2019 9.30am—3.30pm
Day 2: Translating evidence to have high impact in the classroom:
· Explore essential topics such as metacognition and memory
· Suppport teachers with accessible approaches to evidence
· Receive a bank of tools and resources for evidence-based CPD
04th February 2020 9.30am—3.30pm
Day 3: Sustain high impact practice through evidence-based CPD:
· Action planning to run your own evidence– based CPD in 2017-18
· Gain tools for effective evaluation of practice
· Gain an insight into the effective dissemination of evidence
We know that improving the quality of teaching in the classroom has the biggest impact on student outcomes. To do this, at a time of scarce resources, we need to improve the quality of our CPD. This innovative programme provides a comprehensive overview of the most important research evidence in education, including the EEF Toolkit, so that school leaders can devise a high impact CPD programme (topics include metacognition, memory and mindset). The programme will support you with a range of evidence-based tools to help you lead learning with success and to improve and evaluate your CPD programme.
Why take part in this programme?
· To make evidence– informed decisions about improving teaching & learning
· To gain a range of tools to implement evidence– based CPD
· To meet the DFE 2016 Teachers’ Professional Development Standard
Who should take part in this programme?
· School Teaching & Learning leaders/ CPD leads
· CPD leaders across TSAs and MATs
· Secondary, Primary, Special School leaders
· Prospective FE, senior leaders
· Specialist Leaders in Education
Booking on to an event
Please ensure that you gain the necessary permissions before booking on to a chargeable event.
Payment can be made by credit/debit card or by invoice at the time of booking.
To receive an invoice please use discount code KYRAINVOICE at time of booking and provide a Purchase Order number as soon as booking has been confirmed to email@example.com
Purchases Orders should be made out to Kyra Teaching School Alliance C/O Mount Street Academy, Mount Street, Lincoln, LN1 3JG. If your school uses the Aggresso system please look for Kyra Teaching School Alliance 334790
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 287020
Tuesday, October 8th 2019
Doors open: 9:15am
Ends: Tuesday, February 4th 2020 at 3:30pm
Bookings close: October 7th 2019
© 2019 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.