Spaces are limited, book yours NOW!
Sunday September 8th 2019
– Doors open at 8:30am
****SAME SEX PAIRS THROWDOWN 19.2 - PROVE YOUR FITNESS****
CrossFit MaxOn, located in Macclesfield, is organising a friendly SAME SEX PAIRS THROWDOWN on Sunday 8th September 2019.
The competition will have 3 divisions:
*** ELITE - All RX standards.
** ADVANCED - RX standards, MINUS advanced gymnastics, i.e. muscle ups, pull ups, T2B , HSPU, HS walks, etc.
* BEGINNERS - All SCALED standards. Great for those new to CrossFit and new to competing.
Your ADVANCED & BEGINNERS divisions placement will depend on the results of SEEDING WODs. Seeding WOD’s will be sent to you along with further instructions soon after registration.
Registration OPENS at 8:30 and CLOSES at 9:00AM. Event and WOD1 briefing starts at 9:10AM.
Estimated finish 3:30PM.
**JOIN THE FUN OF OUR COMPETITION!**
We invite you to join us for a weekend full of tasty WOD's (Workouts of the day), fun and that great positive CrossFit atmosphere in a group of like minded people!
The cost is £30 + booking fee per team of two same sex athletes: two females or two males.
The fee includes:
* your Teams spot at the THROWDOWN,
* one FREE burger per team member,
* one FREE beverage per team member.
Spaces are limited! So grab your buddy and sign up now!
****THE THROWDOWN DIVISIONS****
Your teams performance & movement standards will be carefully judged by our judges.
* ELITE DIVISION - The athletes need to be able to perform all CrossFit movements at a typical CrossFit Open RX weights & movement standards. Although please note: the competition will not include handstand walks or ring muscle ups.
* ADVANCED DIVISION - The athletes need to be able to perform all CrossFit movements at a typical CrossFit Open RX weights & movement standards with OPTIONAL MINUS the advanced gymnastics, ie: rig work: pull ups, T2B, BMU, RMU, and in addition no HSPUs.
* BEGINNERS DIVISION - The athletes need to be able to perform all CrossFit movements at a typical CrossFit Open SCALED weights & movement standards. There will be no advanced rig work nor the hand stand work for these athletes either.
If you have any questions please contact us via email at:
Sally & Łukasz
CrossFit MaxOn Team
Sunday, September 8th 2019
Doors open: 8:30am
Ends: Sunday, September 8th 2019 at 3:30am
Bookings close: September 1st 2019
CrossFit MaxOn is located in the industrial units behind Sunrise House.
Sunrise House is located opposite from Hulley Road MOT & Garage Centre.
If in doubt please contact us at 07879927879.