Thursday, 19th September 2019
– Doors open at 8:30am
This half day session will consider:
· what is peer review and why engage with it?
· the elements of practice and approach that contribute to the most effective peer review
· peer review to support effective school improvement.
We will also share the different models and approaches available to schools in Lincolnshire, and the benefits and format of each.
The session is aimed at:
· Headteachers new to Lincolnshire,
· new Headteachers in Lincolnshire who have not previously been involved in a robust peer review cycle
· established Headteachers who did not receive peer review training in the Lincolnshire roll out
Thursday, September 19th 2019
Doors open: 8:30am
Bookings close: September 18th 2019