Saturday, 14th December 2019
Have you been in a funk of late?
Has the city life in Los Angeles been wearing on you?
Is your career at a stand still and going nowhere fast?
Then come to our free event!
At the Los Angeles Motivational Workshop, we are going to have speakers and life coaches on hand who are going to provide lectures and motivational speeches to help kick you in the butt so that you are ready to take action and get your life back on the right track.
Topics we will cover include:
1.How to jump out of bed motivated and inspired to do your best work.
2. How to stop procrastinating and put things off so that you get more done.
3. How to set and achieve goals the right way so that you actually stick to the game plan.
4. Two simple techniques on how to get unstuck when you might otherwise feel like throwing in the towel
5. Three simple things you need to do in the morning to start your day off right
6. How to find your passion and then figure it if you can turn it into your dream job
7. How to get your finances in order so you don't feel like you are being left behind in debt
8. How to get clear on what it is you actually want from life so you can start being happy
And much more!
This free motivational event is perfect for anyone who is serious about doing more with their lives and is committed to being vulnerable and doing the work necessary.
Please note that we can only hold 150 people so this will be a first come first serve event. Early arrival is suggested.
Starts: Saturday, December 14th 2019
Bookings close: December 13th 2019