Friday, 26th July 2019
– Doors open at 7:00pm
The Monkey House
This piece of devised work by our Year Ones is led by the multi-award winning ensemble Rhum and Clay led by artistic directors Julian Spooner and Matthew Wells.
Inspired by extinction rebellion, a group of clowns have gathered, assembled and occupied a space. They've invited you to join them. They promise stories, songs and speeches of protest. They promise that this occupation will be a messy, glorious and dangerous celebration of all that it is to resist and rebel. They also promise that they will change the world. Come join because you wouldn't want to miss that.
Friday, July 26th 2019
Doors open: 7:00pm
Bookings close: July 26th 2019
The Monkey House is located within easy walking distance of numerous tube stations, accessed by the Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria Lines:
• Finsbury Park (Piccadilly & Victoria Line) 9 minute walk
• Archway tube (Northern Line) 21 minute walk
• Arsenal tube (Piccadilly Line) 16 minute walk
• Holloway Road tube (Piccadilly Line) 13 minute walk
• Upper Holloway (Overground) 21 minute walk
• Drayton Park (Overground) 17 minute walk
The venue is also accessible via a number of local bus routes including the numbers 4, 17, 29, 43, 91, 253, 254, 259, 263 & 271.
Please note there is very limited road side parking, which is usually paid. It is advised to travel by public transport.