The conference is sponsored by Intertrust and delivered in association with The Guernsey Association of Pensions Providers (GAPP) and The Jersey Pensions Association (JPA).
Friday, 21st May 2021
– Doors open at 8:30am
Old Government House Hotel - Guernsey
Friday 21 May 2021, Old Government House Hotel, Guernsey
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF BOOKING
Please read the following terms & conditions of booking before signing your registration form or completing your online booking.
3D Events is a trading name of Endeavour Holdings Ltd, 1 Waterloo Street, St Helier, Jersey JE2 4WT.
FAL Conferences is a trading name of First Actuary has contracted 3D Events to organise the event that is Channel Islands International Pensions Conference.
BOOKING FOR THE MEETING
1. When you have decided to attend the meeting online registration must be completed.
2. Delegates' applications will be processed in order of receipt.
3. 3D Events and FAL Conferences cannot be held responsible for lost applications or any other means.
4. A receipt will be issued, usually via email, as acknowledgement of your place, once payment has cleared. Confirmation of your place is only valid once a receipt has been received.
5. Payment can be made using the following methods:
Cheque payments will be accepted on enquiry basis (payment in Pounds Sterling only)
Credit or debit card (payment is made through a secure server (PayPal))
(Cheques for the incorrect amount may be subject to a 15.00 administration fee)
6. Upon payment, the price charged by 3D Events and FAL Conferences will not change and can only increase in the event of change in the rate of GST through government legislation.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATION
7. All tickets are non-refundable
8. On or before Tuesday 21 April 2021 you may substitute another fellow professional (who has not previously registered) on payment of an administration fee of £25.00. The substitution must be notified in writing to 3D Events.
9. Only written changes will be accepted.
10. Delegates are personally responsible for booking accommodation directly with the hotel.
11. All delegates are personally responsible for settling accounts for individual rooms, bar bills, leisure facilities and any other personal expenses before leaving the hotel.
12. Anyone wishing to bring a guest should advise the hotel prior to arrival.
CHANGES MADE BY FAL CONFERENCES OR 3D EVENTS
13. 3D Events and FAL Conferences reserve the right to make changes to the meeting programme due to unavailability of key speakers due to illness or any unforeseen cause. Any other changes will be considered either a significant change or a minor change. A significant change is a change of venue. All other changes are minor changes. We have the right to make minor changes at any time. In the event of a significant change we will advise you as soon as possible and you will have the option a) of cancelling your attendance at the meeting with a full refund, or b) accepting the changed amendments, with an adjustment to reflect the star rating of the venue.
14. FAL Conferences and 3D Events reserve the right to cancel the meeting should the total number of participants booked by Tuesday 6 October 2020 to equal or exceed the minimum requirement, or should a force majeure situation occur.
If we have to cancel for any reason, you will receive a full refund of registration fees.
DEALING WITH COMPLAINTS
15. Most problems can be sorted out straight away if we know about them. If you have a complaint, you must advise a 3D Events representative straight away. If you wish to follow up your complaint, you must write to 3D Events within 28 days of your return from the meeting. We will then investigate your complaint.
16. Jersey law shall apply to any claim against 3D Events and FAL Conferences and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the Jersey courts.
17. The company implements and ensures compliance with the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2005 as relevant.