All ticket sales will go to Children With Cancer UK
Wednesday, 26th February 2020
Nutrition Seminar For Charity - With Ben Coomber
Balancing body and mind is a tough balance to achieve, unless you have the right tools and mindset to achieve it. See, in the world of nutrition many people overcomplicate the process, their goals and what it takes to be successful.
In this talk Ben Coomber will give you a blueprint and the motivation to get after your goals, whether they be fat loss, performance or mindset related.
As a Performance Nutritionist, Coach and host of a UK #1 rated health & fitness podcast Ben Coomber will inspire and teach you simple tools to get you to where you want to be.
After this “Fat Loss & Performance” talk you will know:
- How to focus and apply the right tools
- What to eat and why
- How to optimise recovery & performance
- Different portion control models to stay on track
- How to identify road blocks and how to solve them
- How to keep up momentum and consistency and thus maintain your results
- What supplements to take, avoid, and why
- Why your habits and environment will make or break your success
Join Ben Coomber for this 90 minute seminar and leave feeling empowered and knowledgeable about how to achieve your body and mind goals.
The talk will last 70-80 minutes, with 10-20 minutes for Q&A.
All attendee’s will get a nutrition plan, nutrition plan template, and supplement guide after the event to further ensure your success.
Grab a ticket for only £20, with all proceeds going to Children With Cancer UK
Wednesday, February 26th 2020
Bookings close: February 26th 2020