Fourth Monkey presents The Richard Season
Saturday, 28th March 2020
– Doors open at 7:00pm
The Monkey House
For almost thirty years the country has endured horrific carnage and political manipulation. Riots, murders, assaults, violence, forcible dispossessions and miscarriages of justice are commonplace as one of Europe's most dysfunctional families wage war upon themselves.
The country is crying out for a leader with principles and compassion to reunite it's wounds...
Shakespeare’s classic dissection of power politics and its iconic figurehead were originally written as an outrageous piece of Tudor propaganda. Now, it seems, an instruction manual for the modern age.
Saturday, March 28th 2020
Doors open: 7:00pm
Bookings close: March 28th 2020
The Monkey House is located within easy walking distance of numerous tube stations, accessed by the Northern, Piccadilly and Victoria Lines:
• Finsbury Park (Piccadilly & Victoria Line) 9 minute walk
• Archway tube (Northern Line) 21 minute walk
• Arsenal tube (Piccadilly Line) 16 minute walk
• Holloway Road tube (Piccadilly Line) 13 minute walk
• Upper Holloway (Overground) 21 minute walk
• Drayton Park (Overground) 17 minute walk
The venue is also accessible via a number of local bus routes including the numbers 4, 17, 29, 43, 91, 253, 254, 259, 263 & 271.
Please note there is very limited road side parking, which is usually paid. It is advised to travel by public transport.