Does it make a difference in your setting?
Tuesday, 3rd November 2020
5a The Ropewalk
CPD has historically been an aspect which is fundamental to the teaching profession. As an organisation, have you ever stopped to question how effective this is, what impact it has and how your policy on this has been formed?
Following profound research and strategies which make a difference, we would like the opportunity to share this with you to develop the practice within your own setting. The programme will cover:
• A review of your current approaches to CPD
• A suggested policy underpinned by the latest research. The opportunity to tailor this CPD Policy to your own setting
• How does CPD align with Performance Management and appraisal?
• Reflection upon the range of strategies which enhance the development of staff
• The approach to observing teaching and learning within your setting
• The CPD leaders role
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Venue: 5a The Ropewalk, Nottingham, NG1 5DU
Session 1- 3rd November, 09:30-15:00
Session 2- 12th January, 09:30-12:00
Cost: £60 + VAT for both sessions, £10 for both sessions for Trust Based Schools
Tuesday, November 3rd 2020
Bookings close: November 3rd 2020