Does it make a difference in your setting?
Monday, 9th November 2020
Manor Farm Academy
CPD has historically been an aspect which is fundamental to the teaching profession. As an organisation, have you ever stopped to question how effective this is, what impact it has and how your policy on this has been formed?
Following profound research and strategies which make a difference, we would like the opportunity to share this with you to develop the practice within your own setting. The programme will cover:
• A review of your current approaches to CPD
• A suggested policy underpinned by the latest research. The opportunity to tailor this CPD Policy to your own setting
• How does CPD align with Performance Management and appraisal?
• Reflection upon the range of strategies which enhance the development of staff
• The approach to observing teaching and learning within your setting
• The CPD leaders role
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Venue: Manor Farm Academy
Session 1- 9th November, 09:30-15:00
Session 2- 20th January, 09:30-12:00
Cost: £60 + VAT for both sessions, £10 for both sessions for Trust Based Schools
Monday, November 9th 2020
Bookings close: January 20th 2021