Friday, 6th November 2020 at 9:30am
As a result of overwhelmingly positive feedback, we have taken the decision to provide the opportunity for this training to take place again during this academic year.
All Leaders and Head teachers who attended the training left incredibly inspired and confident to conduct a deep dive within their own setting. This is led by a previously trained Senior HMI Inspector who has significant experience in supporting and inspecting schools.
The aspects covered on the training will address the following questions:
• What does a deep dive look like?
• What types of questions would help me really ‘dive’ into a subject and how would I evaluate its effectiveness?
• How will I evidence the learning and progress across the wider curriculum?
• How can I ensure my subject leaders are confident in what they know about learning in their subjects?
• How do I link these deep dive outcomes with the Ofsted framework?
From 2019/20: 100% good or Outstanding Feedback with 97% outstanding feedback in all areas: Quotes from pervious training led by the same facilitator include:
“Changed my whole thinking about the Ofsted Framework”
“Met expectations and more, made me think about our school from a different point of view”
“Great conversation and discussion on how to move forward and carry out school improvement work with SLT and subject leaders”
Date: 6th November
Cost: £100 + VAT or £50 to Trust Based Schools
Friday, November 6th 2020
Bookings close: November 6th 2020