Friday, 23rd April 2021
Manor Farm Academy
This one-day course will look at the practicalities of preparing and leading your school successfully through an OFSTED inspection. Whilst Ofsted do not expect schools to ‘prepare’ for an inspection, effective leaders ensure they are prepared.
Participants will explore effective tips, strategies and ideas to help them feel fully prepared for the impending call.
• Have a good understanding of the process of inspection from the initial call through to the publication of the final report.
• Understand the different types of inspection available and the difference this will make to the school inspection experience.
• Have clarity about what inspectors do and do not expect schools to do.
• Feel confident about how to handle the initial contact and organise the structure of the inspection.
• Engage with a range of templates and resources to help produce a coherent and succinct evidence base.
• Have the confidence to ‘guide’ the inspection alongside the lead inspector.
• Be able to articulate the key aspects of school effectiveness.
• Understand the role of governors during the inspection and how to manage their interactions with inspectors.
Venue: Manor Farm Academy
Date: 23rd April
Cost: £100 + VAT
Friday, April 23rd 2021
Bookings close: April 23rd 2021