Friday, 20th November 2020 at 9:30am
For an audience of School Business Managers, Office Managers, Admin Managers.
Structuring and supporting the line management and CPD of support staff in a school can be challenging and needs careful consideration about the approach and strategy.
This CPD will address and support this by focussing upon the following elements:
• Identifying the importance of ‘support’ staff within a school setting
• Identifying how appraisals can be completed meaningfully for support staff
• Useful Templates for appraisal systems and processes
• How to overcome challenging members of staff in these key roles
• What does effective CPD look like within the support staff roles
• How to support and promote positive behaviours and attitudes in these key roles.
• Supporting any other unique challenges or barriers to professional development which may have been encountered within your setting
Web Based Training
Session 1- 20th November
Session 2- 15th January
Session 3- 19th March
Cost: £90 + VAT for 3 sessions or £10 to Trust Based Schools
Friday, November 20th 2020
Bookings close: March 19th 2021