Friday, 19th March 2021 at 9:30am
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
For an audience of School Business Managers, Office Managers, Admin Managers.
Structuring and supporting the line management and CPD of support staff in a school can be challenging and needs careful consideration about the approach and strategy.
This CPD will address and support this by focussing upon the following elements:
• Identifying the importance of ‘support’ staff within a school setting
• Identifying how appraisals can be completed meaningfully for support staff
• Useful Templates for appraisal systems and processes
• How to overcome challenging members of staff in these key roles
• What does effective CPD look like within the support staff roles
• How to support and promote positive behaviours and attitudes in these key roles.
• Supporting any other unique challenges or barriers to professional development which may have been encountered within your setting
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Web Based Training
Session 1- 20th November
Session 2- 15th January
Session 3- 19th March
Cost: £90 + VAT for 3 sessions or £10 to Trust Based Schools
Friday, March 19th 2021
Bookings close: March 19th 2021