Tuesday, 13th October 2020
New Art Exchange
Lead by Maxine Clewlow (Director of Schools)
A hands on approach and practical course on how to support subject leaders of art.
The practical and activities will be underpinned by theoretical development of drawing to enable subject leaders to:
• Give ideas to teachers about how to develop drawing in the classroom.
• Provide useful technical guides and resource must haves
• Ensure drawing skills progress and go beyond for those who are artistically gifted
This Primary Art CPD course will help you to:
• Understand the fundamental elements of drawing at your own level.
• Practise your own skills and try out different drawing activities that you can then adapt for your own teacher CPD back in school.
• Think about how you can gather evidence and celebrate artwork in your own setting.
• Ensure each teacher is fully supported to develop drawing skills in children.
Venue: New Art Exchange, 39-41 Gregory Boulevard, Nottingham NG7 6BE
Date: 13th October
Cost: £100 + VAT
Tuesday, October 13th 2020
Bookings close: October 13th 2020