Wednesday, 27th January 2021
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
A training opportunity that celebrates the place of Art in the Primary Curriculum.
Aimed at developing a clear picture of what good art provision looks like across a primary setting and the benefits quality art teaching brings to the whole school. A chance to share and absorb ideas for engaging children and staff in a positive art teaching experience.
This professional programme will help you to:
• Inspire, support and guide: supporting less confident staff with art
• Find a place for art in your school’s curriculum
• Ensure the use of the expected vocabulary and progression of vocabulary within each phase
• Understand practical approaches to teaching Art
• Implement progression in Art skills/Knowledge/ Concepts
• Enable assessment
• Comprehensively cover all of the National Curriculum Expectations in Art
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Session 1- 27th January, 09:30-15:00
Session 2- 19th May, 09:30-12:00
Cost: £100 + VAT for both sessions
Starts: Wednesday, January 27th 2021
Bookings close: January 28th 2021