Thursday, 7th January 2021
Manor Farm Academy
This full day course is for current or aspiring primary subject leaders.
During the day delegates will trial a range of practical strategies, based on the file, that can be used back at school to improve children’s attainment and progress, including:
• Understanding the leadership of DT under the New Framework. What are the key concepts? What is the subject knowledge? What are the skills?
• Curriculum planning in KS1 and KS2 Monitoring and evaluation
• Managing tools, equipment and materials Leading staff CPD
• Writing a D&T policy
• Developing a Subject Improvement Plan
Learning Outcomes By the end of the course, delegates will have:
• Developed a range of strategies to confidently carry out their subject leadership role
• Identified steps towards improving the subject within their own setting.
Venue: Manor Farm Academy
Date: 7th January
Cost: £150 + VAT (Delegates should book in advance to secure a place)
Thursday, January 7th 2021
Bookings close: January 7th 2021