Tuesday, 26th January 2021
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
All that a beginner subject leader, recently ‘risen to greatness’, or a more experienced subject leader needs to kick start, review or ‘re-boot’ the leadership of science in your school.
Nicola Beverley “I’m an experienced primary consultant with a passion for science, working with numerous primary teachers, subject leaders and schools in diverse ways ; helping to firm up science ‘wobbly bits’, putting the ‘wow’ back into dreary science lessons, creating effective (and practical) ways to assess children’s learning and empowering subject leaders, so that they truly lead rather than just manage.
• Essential updates from Ofsted, DfE, Wellcome, ASE etc
• Being a leader rather than a manager, influencing and inspiring others
• Preparation for inspection – Deep Dive ‘Top tips’
• Assessment ‘must-dos’ and quick wins – practical, fit-for-purpose solutions to assessing science and ensuring progression across the KSs, from FS onwards
• Working Scientifically – simple ideas to initiate change and improve outcomes for learners
• Monitoring, evaluating and moderating science– a simple tool kit to get you started.
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions. In the Instance that you would like to attend one session only please select the correct ticket.
Day 1- Split into two online sessions. 8th October and 13th October (2pm-4pm)
Day 2- Split into two online sessions. 26th January and 2nd February (2pm-4pm)
Cost: £175 + VAT for both sessions or £90 for one session
Starts: Tuesday, January 26th 2021
Bookings close: January 26th 2021