Wednesday, 5th May 2021 at 9:00am
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Supporting classroom teachers to developing their practice centred on pupil voice and its value. Exploring effective tools to develop pupil vs teacher talk and strategies which enhance the curriculum through purposeful talk.
• What is oracy?
• What are the hallmarks of an dialogic rich lesson?
• Why is oracy instrumental to high quality teaching and learning provision?
• Exploring Oracy in practice
• Establishing shared language and expectations in the classroom
• Developing an oracy rich curriculum
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Session 1- 5th May
Session 2- 23rd June
Cost: £100 + VAT for both sessions
Wednesday, May 5th 2021
Bookings close: June 23rd 2021