Wednesday, 11th November 2020
Manor Farm Academy
• How can a Classroom Assistant maximise impact?
• What does high quality TA development look like?
• Refreshing and Innovative approaches that make a difference.
Session 1: Aimed at TAs Led by Isabelle Wallace
• Outstanding Classroom Assistance
Session 2: Aimed at leaders Led by Rebecca Riley
• How to develop an appraisal system with work behaviours for TAs and a structure within a school which provides development opportunities. This explores refreshing and innovative approaches. Following this session is an opportunity to deploy Rebecca Riley in her SLE capacity to work on a personalised programme for your school.
Becky Riley to work in your school on a personalised programme in her SLE capacity.
Lesson Study: Enhancing Practice and effectively conducting a Lesson Study approach as a Teaching Assistant
• High quality input with T.As, supporting them in conducting a lesson study approach, enhancing practice and outcomes.
• Lesson study will be organised in groups of 5. A full lesson study cycle will involve 7 half days release across the academic year. TAs will get the opportunity to work with colleagues across schools
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Venue: Manor Farm Academy
Session 1- 11th November, 15:30-17:00
Session 2- 16th December, 09:30-12:00
Lesson Study- 27th January, 10th February, 3rd March, 17th March, 31st March, 28th April, 19th May- 09:30-12:00
(Lesson Study- Venue TBC)
Cost: £199 + VAT for whole package (Session 1- Isabella Wallace, Session 2- Rebecca Riley, Lesson Study- 7 Sessions)
Starts: Wednesday, November 11th 2020
Bookings close: December 16th 2020