Wednesday, 11th November 2020
Manor Farm Academy
• How can a Classroom Assistant maximise impact?
• What does high quality TA development look like?
• Refreshing and Innovative approaches that make a difference.
Session 1: Aimed at TAs Led by Isabelle Wallace
• Outstanding Classroom Assistance
Session 2: Aimed at leaders Led by Rebecca Riley
• How to develop an appraisal system with work behaviours for TAs and a structure within a school which provides development opportunities. This explores refreshing and innovative approaches. Following this session is an opportunity to deploy Rebecca Riley in her SLE capacity to work on a personalised programme for your school.
Becky Riley to work in your school on a personalised programme in her SLE capacity.
Lesson Study: Enhancing Practice and effectively conducting a Lesson Study approach as a Teaching Assistant
• High quality input with T.As, supporting them in conducting a lesson study approach, enhancing practice and outcomes.
• Lesson study will be organised in groups of 5. A full lesson study cycle will involve 7 half days release across the academic year. TAs will get the opportunity to work with colleagues across schools
Venue: Manor Farm Academy
Session 1- 11th November, 15:30-17:00
Session 2- 16th December, 09:30-12:00
Lesson Study- 27th January, 10th February, 3rd March, 17th March, 31st March, 28th April, 19th May- 09:30-12:00
(Lesson Study- Venue TBC)
Cost: £199 + VAT for whole package (Session 1- Isabella Wallace, Session 2- Rebecca Riley, Lesson Study- 7 Sessions)
Starts: Wednesday, November 11th 2020
Bookings close: December 16th 2020