Thursday, 5th November 2020
5a The Ropewalk
• How can a Classroom Assistant maximise impact?
• What does high quality TA development look like?
• Refreshing and Innovative approaches that make a difference.
Session 1: Aimed at TAs Led by Isabelle Wallace
• Outstanding Classroom Assistance
Session 2: Aimed at leaders Led by Rebecca Riley
• How to develop an appraisal system with work behaviours for TAs and a structure within a school which provides development opportunities. This explores refreshing and innovative approaches. Following this session is an opportunity to deploy Rebecca Riley in her SLE capacity to work on a personalised programme for your school.
Becky Riley to work in your school on a personalised programme in her SLE capacity.
Lesson Study: Enhancing Practice and effectively conducting a Lesson Study approach as a Teaching Assistant
• High quality input with T.As, supporting them in conducting a lesson study approach, enhancing practice and outcomes.
• Lesson study will be organised in groups of 5. A full lesson study cycle will involve 7 half days release across the academic year. TAs will get the opportunity to work with colleagues across schools
Please note that when booking session 1, you will automatically be added to any subsequent sessions.
Session 1- 5th November, 15:30-17:00, The Ropewalk
Session 2- 9th December, 09:30-12:00, The Pavilion, Hogarth Academy
Lesson Study- 3rd February, 24th February, 10th March, 24th March, 21st April, 5th May, 26th May- 09:30-12:00
(Lesson Study- Venue TBC)
Cost: £199 + VAT for whole package (Session 1- Isabella Wallace, Session 2- Rebecca Riley, Lesson Study- 7 Sessions)
Starts: Thursday, November 5th 2020
Bookings close: December 9th 2020