Led by Ryan Ball, Primary Lead and Curriculum Trainer at the Design and Technology Association with over 17 years experience teaching D&T
Friday, 21st May 2021
– Doors open at 9:00am
Connect Teaching School Alliance
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
This full day course is for anyone planning and delivering D&T in a primary school.
During the day delegates will trial a range of practical strategies that can be used back at school to help plan a broad and balance curriculum for your primary school.
• Understand requirements of the National Curriculum
• Understand the requirements of the new Ofsted Framework and what they are looking for in a ‘deep dive’
• Understand when it’s ‘D&T’ and when it’s not
• Long term, mid-term, and short-term planning
• How to successfully fit D&T into a crowded primary curriculum
• Discover and plan for the required resources to support the delivery of your department’s curriculum
By the end of the course, delegates will:
• Have confidence developing ideas on how to embed D&T into the curriculum
• Be able to clearly express the Intent, Implementation and Impact of their D&T provision
• Have practical ideas for improving confidence of D&T teaching back in school
Only 4 places available to £200 per delegate. Will be dealt with on a first come first served basis.
Friday, May 21st 2021
Doors open: 9:00am
Bookings close: May 21st 2021
© 2021 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.