Tuesday December 8th 2020 – Monday March 29th 2021
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
This programme is delivered in partnership with LTSA
Participants will feel connected to a local vision for strategic improvement, collaboration, peer review, and system leadership.
This programme is suitable for passionate and dedicated senior leaders who are looking to move into headship in the next 1-3 years.
or 18 Credits for Kyra partner schools or £500 for LTSA partners
To ensure safe working practice in relation to COVID-19 sessions will be delivered either face to face or through a virtual platform
· 8th December 2020
· 20th January 2021
· 11th February 2021
· 10th March 2021
· 29th March 2021
This programme will provide aspiring school leaders with the opportunity to develop the vision, knowledge and skills fundamental to the role of headteacher. Learning from local and experienced Headteachers, alongside national and local leaders, participants will leave the programme with the commitment, confidence and credibility to apply for headship.
· Training will be based on the new headteacher standards, and will be planned following a 360o review of each participant.
· The programme will include 5 days of tailored training, in addition to this delegates will be expected to participate in peer to peer coaching, undertake key reading and engage in an online community. All of this will require the full support of their headteacher for both engagement and release time.
The programme will include the following themes:
• Vision for leadership
• Leadership of SEND
• Leadership of Pupil Premium
• Ofsted framework
• Coaching in leadership
• School collaboration
• Systems and processes for strategy and improvement
• Finance in schools – managing a school budget
• Workload and wellbeing of staff
• Next steps to leadership
Payment can be made by credit/debit card or by invoice at the time of booking.
To receive an invoice please use discount code INVOICE at time of booking and provide a Purchase Order number to email@example.com
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01522 287020
Tuesday, December 8th 2020
Ends: Monday, March 29th 2021 at 4:00pm
Bookings close: December 9th 2020