Please review your order
You have selected too many tickets.
Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
The Ethical Data Leadership Programme which has been designed to support school leaders and their data practices.
This all day course focuses on the key questions:
- How to improve the impact of data.
- How to streamline the processes.
- How to reduce workload.
- The context of data reform – demystifying expectations of data: examples of good practice.
- How to test attendees own personal beliefs around ethical data leadership.
- How to review your practice – a coaching model around Purpose, Precision, Portion and Process.
- A series of key resources to help in maximising the use of data whilst reducing workload including a self-coaching model and review process.
More information about this event
Visit the website for full details
Thursday, April 29th 2021
Bookings close: April 26th 2021
We will email you the location details for this event once you have completed your booking.
© 2021 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.