Thursday, 20th May 2021 at 1:30pm
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
This course runs across 3 dates: Thursday 4th March 2021 and Thursday 20th May 2021
This forum is aimed at all middle leaders, both new to role or more experienced.
Our aim is to equip you with the management tools that you need to do your job effectively. We will look at areas such as:
· Effective strategic planning;
· Using and interpreting data to assess need and plan for improvement;
· What does a great curriculum look like and how can you make one?
· How to monitor effectively including how to undertake a robust ‘Deep Dive’ into a subject;
· What questions do you need to ask to ensure you know what is going on with your subject?
· How do you know what training to access and how can you support practitioners to make the improvements they need to succeed?
· What do good outcomes for learners look like and how do you know that they are making good progress?
We will work together to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
Thursday, May 20th 2021
Bookings close: May 19th 2021