Please review your order
You have selected too many tickets.
Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
A 90 minute online training event for parents of young children with autism or communication difficulties
This course will give you an introduction too:
- Why children with autism may find sleep difficult
- How we can support our children with how we can encourage a more restful sleep
- Creating a routine to help with bedtime
- Creating and environment that supports sleep
- Where to go if more support is needed.
More information about this event
Tuesday, February 9th 2021
Bookings close: February 9th 2021
This is an online event. Details for joining will be available in your booking confirmation email.
© 2021 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.