Please review your order
You have selected too many tickets.
Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
- To understand what is meant by communication.
- To have an overview of what is considered typical communication development.
- To understand how Autism impacts communication.
- To identify your own child’s developmental stage and the key areas they are working towards.
- Take away practical ideas to support communication with your child.
THIS COURSE IS AIMED AT PARENTS AND CARERS
The webinar is being delivered by Laura Gomersall Speech and Language Therapist with over 15 years experience in a variety of health and education settings working with young children.
More information about this event
Visit the website for full details
Friday, May 28th 2021
Bookings close: May 27th 2021
This is an online event. Details for joining will be available in your booking confirmation email.
© 2021 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.