Wednesday, 9th February 2022
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
Mental Health in Adolescents
This half-day session will focus on supporting the understanding of teachers and practitioners to develop strategies to support young people from the age of 8-18 years of age
Overview and aims
• Overview of some of the theories around how teenagers develop during adolescence
• Gain insight into some of the mental health and wellbeing issues young people may face
• Understand some of the more challenging teenage behaviour that can be exhibited
• Learn practical ways to help support and build resilience in young people
• Explore tools and coping strategies
• Build confidence in working with and supporting young people.
Audience: Senior leaders, teachers, and staff in pastoral roles
Cost: £75 per participant or 2 KYRA Partner Credits
Dates: Please only book one
Wednesday, 9th February 2022 1.30-4.30pm
Wednesday, 18th May 2022 1.30-4.30pm
Booking and payment:
Payment can be made by credit/debit card or by invoice at the time of booking.
To pay with your school's Kyra credits please us discount code KYRACREDITS at time of booking
To receive an invoice please use discount code KYRAINVOICE at time of booking and provide a Purchase Order number to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries please contact email@example.com or 01522 287020
Starts: Wednesday, February 9th 2022 at 1:30pm
Bookings close: May 17th 2022