Please review your order
You have selected too many tickets.
Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
This forum is aimed at all middle leaders, both new to role or more experienced.
Our aim is to equip you with the management tools that you need to do your job effectively. We will look at areas such as:
- Effective strategic planning;
- Using and interpreting data to assess need and plan for improvement;
- What does a great curriculum look like and how can you make one?
- How to monitor effectively including how to undertake a robust Deep Dive into a subject;
- What questions do you need to ask to ensure you know what is going on with your subject?
- How do you know what training to access and how can you support practitioners to make the improvements they need to succeed?
- What do good outcomes for learners look like and how do you know that they are making good progress?
Standards: data analysis and identifying quality teaching and learning.
More information about this event
Tuesday, March 15th 2022
Bookings close: March 14th 2022
Poplar Farm School
© 2021 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.