Monday, 24th January 2022 at 9:00am
You have selected too many tickets. Please select N/A or fewer tickets.
This free training forms part of the statutory training for those teachers new into year 1 and teaching phonics.
The aims of this session are for delegates to:
• understand the importance of synthetic phonics teaching
• understand why having fidelity to a programme is important
• explore some of the games and materials for phonics (based on Letters and Sounds)
• appreciate the importance of systematic planning for progression and assessment methods
• consider how we support those children who fall behind
Monday, January 24th 2022
Bookings close: January 21st 2022
© 2021 LIVE IT Group Ltd, Registered in England, number 08432364 at 3 Enterprise Centre, TN11 8BG
LIVE IT is a technology partner providing ticket fulfilment services and is not an agent for this event or affiliated with its organizers in any way.